|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Iphone 7 LCD|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20 Pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1 Pc Paper Case Pack 1 Pc LCD, Paper Carton and Foam Box Size---62cm X 48cm X 36cm|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, , MoneyGram, Cash|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Pcs per Week|
|Compate:||Model: A1660, A1778, A1779||QC:||Double-test Before Shipping|
|Feature:||Cure Display Problem||Condition:||Un-opened|
|Type:||Touch Screen||Stock:||Full In Stock|
smartphone lcd screen,
mobile phone lcd screen
Scratch-Resistant Glass Iphone 7 LCD Screen Carrier Phones Replacement Parts Oem
1. Only fit for iPhone 7(4.7inch) white and black, Model: A1660, A1778, A1779.
2. Brand-new, 100% tested before shipping and working perfectly.
3. To replace your old, broken, cracked, damaged faulty disply with LCD touch Screen.
4. Double-test before shipping, three-month return policy & warranty.
5. Every cable and screw should be connected in correct position. If you have no experience, we advise you should let the screen connnected by some one with experience!
6. Any problem during installation, please contact us firstly. You would get professional advice from us. All problems will be resolved in 24 hours!
1.Disconnect the battery cable before installation or make sure your phone is powered off.
2.There are many screws when you replacing the assembly which are different in size and length. it may broke the screen if you put the screw in wrong place.
3.If camera and speaker can't be use, please check if you put the camera and speaker in right place and try to installation the screen again.
4.If after install the screen there appear regular lines on the screen or the screen can't be touched, please Remove the LCD screen and clean the connectors. Lines are normally caused to the LCD cable is not correct clipped or some dust in the connectors.
5.Please email to me if any product issue, I will try my best to provide good service for you.
1. Screen is blank/not lighting up after installed
-When installing your phone, the display data cable may pop off its connector. This can result in white lines or a blank screen when powering your phone back on. If that happens, please simply reconnect the cable and power cycle your phone. The best way to power cycle your phone is to disconnect and reconnect the battery connector. Also, the ribbon cable may loose if the LCD connector is not fully installed, please try reinstalling the connectors for several times
2. Screen has been installed and worked fine for a few days/weeks, but the touch function is not working well
-This is because the digitizer cable might lose connection if not plugged in firmly, you can transfer the foam that attaches to the back of original digitizer cable connector onto the new one, which can make sure the connector stays connecting to the logic board.
-The second reason causing the touch function not working might be the battery. Please check whether the battery is swollen or not. If yes, it is probably that the digitizer cable connector will be loosen after the screen is assembled. Furthermore, a swollen battery has a high possibility to cause overheat or explosion. Therefore, we would highly recommend you to replace your battery under this circumstance.
3. Phone keeps rebooting after the screen is installed
-The iPhone screen connector socket are longer than other screen cables so it may be bent when installing it to the phone. Please make it straight and the reassemble the screen connector to fix this issue. Please check if the cable connector of the front camera is fully installed too. If the connection is loose, it will cause the rebooting issue. If this happened, please reconnect the front camera cable connector.
4. The home button does not work
-The home button has 2 connection points, one is connecting to the metal plate and another is connecting to the logic board. Please make sure both of them are fully connected. You will also need to re-power the phone to active the function of the home button.
Contact Person: Sales Manager