|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Iphone 8 LCD|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20 Pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1 Pc Paper Case Pack 1 Pc LCD, Paper Carton and Foam Box Size---62cm X 48cm X 36cm|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, , MoneyGram, Cash|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Pcs per Week|
|Color:||White And Black||Qualtity:||Original Quality|
|Warranty:||Half Year Warranty Of The LCD Problem||Supply:||Iphone Lcd|
|Stock:||Large In||Condition:||Brand New|
iphone lcd assembly,
iphone lcd and digitizer
Anti--Static Package iPhone 8 iPhone LCD Screen LCD Touch Display OEM Test
Only fit for iPhone 8 (A1863, A1905, A1906) Not compatible with any other models.If you not very sure the phone model, please check the rear of the phone
Should transfer home button with fingerprint sensor, front camera, ear speaker and silver metal plate from your old phone
The screen with three ribbon flex cable .Pls connect the front camera flex cable first,make sure the direction of the cable is correct ,After connect the front camera cable firmly ,then connect other two flex cable
Tips: moderately curved the metal plate on the screen when lock screws, it can avoid the flex cable pressed to back light too tight. otherwise it can appear dark in some part of the screen
Quality Guarantee: All screens are full tested and 100% in good condition before shipping. We are responsible for any damage during transit or quality problem.contact us if any need
|Quality||Original/ AAA OEM|
|QC||Strictly test one by one to make sure all the goods is best quality, Each item has been checked and in good condition before shipping.|
|Usage||This LCD Display Screen Replacement is used for replacing the exsiting damaged amaged, cracked, bleeding or dead pixels screen of Phone.|
|Shipping||DHL, UPS, EMS and FedEx, express could arrive in 3-5days, EMS cant guarantee.|
Anti--Static Bags,Bubble Bag with Foam Box, can package as customers' requirement
The new screen replacement have only two flex cables, you should transfer the front camera sensor flex cable from your old screen.
So total three flex cables.Please contact us without hesitate when have any problem before returning this item, as long as the item cannot work, refunded is supported.
1. When disassembling your iPhone8, please don't just pull the screen out directly.The ribbon cable of the "Home" button is connected to the screen.
It is very flimsy You should open up thescreen a little,disassemble the ribbon cable and then get the screen out.
2. When install the screw of the camera, please notice that the long screw must be at the top left corner, or it will damage the LCD screen.
3. If the phone is deformed, it is easy to get stuck when installing, please do not press down directly, it's easy to burst the screen, you should press it downward by flat pushing.
4. The screen belongs to fragile items, so please be careful when you install it in case it break.
If your phone meet some problems like cannot turn on,touch insensitive, flash, lines on screen etc, please follow below steps:
1. Please check the LCD to make sure the flex cables are in good condition and there are no debris on the connectors.
2. Disconnect and reconnect the flex cables from the motherboard side.
3. Then Reboot: Hold buttons (Home, Up volume, and Power button) untill the phone switch down and then switch up again.
4. Make sure for iPhone 8 IOS is upgraded to the latest version.
1. Watch the install tutorial video
2. Disconnect the battery cable or power off your phone before installation
3. Beware of the sensitive and frangible flex cables, and screws should be on the right position.
4. Test screen functions by connecting the cables to motherboard before installation(a clink sound refers to installed well).
5. If there are any problems, please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to solve your problem asap.
We supply all kinds of mobile phone accessories, such as flex cable, housing, case, LCD, middle frame, battery for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Sony, Motorola, HTC, Blackberry, LG, HUAWEI, Xiaomi and so on.
We also provide refurbishment and maintenance services for mobile phone Lcd screens.
Welcome to contact us!
Contact Person: Sales Manager